Max loves swimming

Max loves swimming
Max is a Special Olympics Swimmer

Friday, December 17, 2010

Harley the Horse, Lama, and Zebra.

Today me and Max went to visit Harley. We have known Harley the horse for about five years. He lives a half a mile from our house. We also drove by a home two miles away that has a lama and zebra in their front yard. As we drove home Max said, "I'm amazing Mom." I honestly was able to answer him with yes Max you are amazing. It's hard to believe that a year ago Max couldn't read or spell. Now he can write words and put down on paper his thoughts. I hope you will continue to come back and read his post.
Max came home from school today with a awesome drawing that made me smile. I will post the drawing tomorrow for you to see. He sure is a blessing in my life.

1 comment:

  1. This is fantastic. We're excited to see him posting here as well. Nice going, Max!

    ReplyDelete