Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Max had said...

Max said, “Mom love is very nice, and that’s it. Did you know that Jesus love can come true?” I stated, “Yes Max, love is a gift we all can share.” He then responded, “Monkey’s can act like you too, Mama, is that Magic?”

Exact words from Max are… Jesus will always be with us if we obey his commandments. If we do that we will see our Mother’s and Father’s again.
If Jesus tells us to fight Goliath, than we should fight him.
We will live again if we obey the commandments.
Do you know why Mama... because he wants us to be good on earth and be safe. He wants other people to be safe.
Mama if we obey God we will still live again, and then live again. We will live again if we obey God.

Max told me that when he gets a wife he will live with his Dad and me. That we will have a large farm with a garden filled with tomatoes and we will sell them and make infinity money.

Mom I have decided I want to get a job as an adventure person. Wouldn’t that be an awesome job mom?


Max said when we have people come over we will need to set up a Lego town on a large table for everyone to look at.



Max said, “Mama it’s been four years since you have seen Grandma and Grandpa. Do you miss them?” I smiled. “Yes, Max I miss them.” He looked at me with tender eyes. “You will need to die to see them again. I guess Jesus wants you to have a test to see if you can live without them.” My eyes became misty after Max’s words of wisdom.

Max asked, “Mom were magazines made when you were little or was that too long ago?”
Max sat at the kitchen table and spoke with a solid voice. “Excuse me Mom; excuse me Mom I want to tell you something. Santa and Jesus are best friends.”

No comments:

Post a Comment