Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Utters and Breast...

I, Trent and Max took our Bichon Frise for a walk. Max’s hand held tight to the red leash that Pennie was connected to. After we had gone about three blocks Max started in on some questions and I tried to hold back from laughing.
“Mom does Pennie have utters?
“Kind of…they are called breast.”
“Oh what are they for?”
“To give puppies milk.”
“Do you have breast?”
We stopped at a corner and waited for a lady walking her German shepherd walk by. “Yes, I do?”
“Oh what are they for?”
“They are to feed babies when they are little.”
“Oh just like cows give us milk.”

Silence filled the air and Max kept walking as if he owned the world with Pennie by his side. Once we started heading back home, Max asked two more questions, but I can’t remember one of them, but the one I can remember is.
“Mom are we Mammals?”
“Yes, Max we are mammals.”
As we crossed the road Max spoke loud due to noise car that had just passed by. “What are mammals?”
I told him and he seemed please with my answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment