Monday, April 23, 2012

My Funny Hero

Once upon a time there was a snowman. When I first saw him it was a freezing cold night. I watched him for hours before I fell asleep in my igloo. In morning when I work up he was gone! I decided to look for the snowman in the forest. After about 1 hour I found him standing in the snow waiting for someone when I saw him standing there I decided to name him Intheyfuente. Intheyfuente means the bluffest man in the world! He is strong. He can turn into animals. He can go under ice water. He is invincible with special powers he went on a rampage. He threw millions of snowballs at my friends were hurt and they went home. Finally, I went though the forest to go home too, Mom and Dad met me at home.

1 comment:

  1. Great story max, and I love the picture! You are so AWESOME!!!! Aunt Delia

    ReplyDelete