Thursday, May 10, 2012

Last Orchestra Concert

Max had his last Orchestra Concert tonight. It was wonderful to watch him on the stage playing his viola.

On the way to the concert, after each stop light he kept saying."I'm suppose to be there in four minutes and you are making me late Mom." 
As I looked at the clock on the dashboard. "I'm sorry Max."
He leans forward to make sure I can hear what he is saying. "Mom is it your fault I'm late?"
I looked back at him seated behind me. "I guess you can put the blame on me."
Max scoots back in his seat.   "Mom, I am sorry, it's your fault mom."

When we arrived he ran to the library to pick up his voila.
His orchestra teacher gave out awards and it touched me that she awarded Max with a certificate.


Max was so thrilled to get a certificate of music. He couldn't stop looking at it. He carried the certificate all night long.  I'm so proud of him.


Max and his orchestra teacher, who I adored.



It was a wonderful concert.


No comments:

Post a Comment