Friday, February 20, 2015

Friday, February 20, 2015



Reason I have been not writing for while

It's not easy or a cake walk .I am having a hard time wondering where I shall go what I shall do and who  I should trust now. I have had homework after homework. Wondering if  God really loves me, the truth is God really loves me, because he wants me to grow strong and shine and be that jewel, under heat and pressure, to give me the power I need for the future .  "The world is better with God, then without God."
  "The power of love is more powerful than worldly possessions. " by Max

My grandfather said to my mom before he died "nothing means more to me than being sealed to your mother." I wonder if he would be proud with me, PS everyone stay tuned with my news in sites on what you need help with because its coming soon.
 Words from Max  

Max shared with me how he remembers my father seating on our couch and watching his oldest brother and his friends dance on a Sony play station dance pad and having fun. He said he remembers my father laughing and being happy. I am grateful he remembers something about my dad. Max was three years old during this time. Surprises me that Max remembers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment