Tuesday, January 22, 2019

A letter I wrote to Max


Dearest Awesome Max,
There are so many blessings that I have received since the moment you were put in my arms.
The most value blessing I have received is to be around you and feel your awesome spirit. You are a light to many and that even includes me. You are like a light house that helps me to stay focus on the purpose of life. You stand tall never wavering even when times get tough. Like the light houses that stand tall handle any type of storm. That is, you. You can handle storms even during difficult times.
Your smile is always a blessing to me. Because it helps me to see there is always a reason to smile.
Your desire to be honest helps me to see the value to always being truthful.
Your energy is like the light that shines out of the light house. It makes it easier to focus and see the right path that Heavenly Father wants us to travel on.
Max you are a priceless gift from God. You have been an instrument of helping him by your example. You are truly an angel and a messenger to me and many others.
Your testimony is the most precious procession you will ever have on earth. It the one item no one can take from you. It's a way to share with others how powerful faith, truth and living the commandments can help us to be happy.
I have truly enjoyed spending the summer with you. We have done fun activities, like watching TV, going to the batting cages, visiting with Grandma and taking one Saturday trip to Flagstaff. Those have been fun, but the real fun has been being together.
This coming school year is going to be a new adventure for you with PE, swim and taking algebra. The wonderful thing about these adventures is you will do great. You will continue to shine your light for all those around you.
Always remember that you are a child of God. You are the most valuable gift to me. Thank you for being so wonderful.
When you were little, and I was sick you came in my room and put your hands on my head and tried to give me a blessing. Even when you were little you knew the power of the Priesthood. You knew that a blessing can heal those that are sick.
Max please remember that the most important person you can have a relationship with is God and keeping open commutation with Him and always having the Holy Ghost with you to guide you during times of stress, frustration, anger and even during happy moments.
Max, you are a fabulous person and please don't let anyone tell you differently. If you stay close to the Holy Ghost it will help you to stay strong. It will help you to be strong and give you guidance when someone tries to get you to take drugs. It will help you to say no and make friends with those who chose not to do those bad things.
Max, thank you for being so special. Thank you for being so loving and kind. Thank you for being such a wonderful son, brother, and friend to others. Thank you for being such a wonderful Uncle.
I love you to the moon and back. I will love you always and forever,
I Love you, Mom :).


No comments:

Post a Comment