Friday, June 4, 2021

Max Went to the Gilbert Temple!

Max had the opportunity to attend the Gilbert Arizona Temple on Tuesday June 1, 2021

 and was beaming with joy to have this opportunity. 

I didn't get a picture of him at the temple, but got one right after he went in. 

Never did I think he would be the first to attend the temple with this pandemic

 that has cause so much sorrow and pain in the world.

When the pandemic was in full bloom last year we kept the faith that it would pass

 so we could get back to normal living. 

The Primary song that we held dear last year was...


I Love to See the Temple

I

I’m going there someday

To feel the Holy Spirit,

To listen and to pray.

For the temple is a house of God,

A place of love and beauty.

I’ll prepare myself while I am young;

This is my sacred duty.

I love to see the temple.

I’ll go inside someday.

I’ll cov’nant with my Father;

I’ll promise to obey.

For the temple is a holy place

Where we are sealed together.

As a child of God, I’ve learned this truth:

A fam’ly is forever.

Words and music: Janice Kapp Perry, b. 1938

© 1980 by Janice Kapp Perry. This song may be copied for incidental, noncommercial church or home use.


This is the beautiful Gilbert Temple




No comments:

Post a Comment