Wednesday, June 9, 2021


Tempe Chandler Service Mission 



 

On June 6, 2021 Elder Reynolds gave a talk at the Mission meeting. 

Here is his talk he wrote...



The thoughts come to my mind when I talk about Christlike attributes.

I think of Humility and showing that brightness with others. When I think of humility

I remember the story of Ammon and king Lamoni when Ammon said

that he was not the great spirit but he has direction from that great spirit.

It took a lot of humility to say that he had help when most say oh that was all me.

Sometimes we all falter to pride but in order to have humility you must realize that

there is always someone better than you.

Elder David A. Bednar mentions in his talk meek and lowly heart about Amulek

and how he gave all ye hath and differences between the boy who had

great wealth and did not give willingly and Amulek who did allow alma to come

unto his house gave willingly.

Matthew 11:28-30 He describes himself as meek, also inviting us to come unto him.

Every time when I swim, I always realize that I am not the best at my sport and

understand that without the Savior I would not be as good without him.

Not to mention the constant hours that I put to in my effort so the Savior knows

I would be willing to give my time to practice serving the Lord. No one expects

everyone to be perfect. That is why we have the atonement to better ourselves

each day and repent of our shortcomings to the lord Jesus Christ.

Just to recap in order to have humility you must realize you're not perfect,

but do not let that limit your potential God sees in you. Also realize that

the Lord is always there to help you.

Also give willingly to the Savio Jesus Christ.

Finally, realize that God created all things and respect what he has

given to you as well as others.


Bearing of testimony


In the name of Jesus Christ amen   






No comments:

Post a Comment