Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Max loves to dance.

Didn't realize how much Max loved to dance until New Years Eve night.  I let him dress in whatever he wanted as long as it was warm enough to wear to his cousin's reception in Prescott.  I thought I would post a couple of pictures of him dancing at the reception. 
I plan on video taping him acting out his favorite part of the Home Alone for you to see.  He loves Macaulay Culkin and dreams of being a movie star like him someday.  Max has watched Home Alone about 50 times in the past month.  He keeps asking me if you have to be a certain age to be a movie star. 
                                              Max sleeping on the drive up.


                                         Max letting me take a picture of him.
                             Some of Max's cousin's children asking him to dance.
                                       Max dancing with his cousin's daughter.
                                                Max dancing the night way.


I think Max did well at picking out his outfit for the reception. Don't you think so? On the way up to Prescott I rode in the back with Max while my oldest son drove.  Max fell asleep on the drive up.  I guess it's a good thing, because it gave him energy to dance all night long. Max is the youngest grandchild of 17 on his dad's side of the family.  Most of Max's cousins are married with children even older than him.  Some of Max's cousins children kept following him around at the dance and he loved it.  He danced with his aunt's also.  He was only able to squeeze one dance in with me. 

1 comment:

  1. Max was certainly having a wonderful time. I was able to dance with him one slow dance and he danced me round and round in a circle. He was ever so much the gentleman. But I am sure that he enjoyed dancing with the younger group more.

    ReplyDelete