Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Happy 14th Birthday Max

After family prayer, I tucked Max in.
Tonight I said, "This is the last time I will tuck you in as a 13 year old."
 Max snuggled his head deep into his pillow. "Yes, and tomorrow you will tuck me in for the first time when I'm 14"
Our eyes met. "You are amazing Max."
Max smiles. "Mom when you are old, I will take care of you."
I turned the night lamp off. " You are so sweet Max...Good night."
"Love you Mom, and... who was the most painful baby to come out of you, Mom?
Was it me?"
I grab his foot. "Its a toss up between all of you kids, but you were worth it.
I would go through the pain all over again, because you are a blessing to me.
Get some sleep, you have a birthday tomorrow."
 
When I thought it was safe and Max was asleep,
 I put up some decoration for him to see in the morning.
I hope he isn't upset about the steamers on his door.
I feel so blessed that Max is apart of our family.


1 comment:

  1. So much fun What a great mom and a Great 14 year old

    ReplyDelete