Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Max was in the Gilbert Suns Newspaper!



How blessed I have been to be able 
to raise a special needs son.
 Life has had its ups and downs, and honestly its been hard,
 but I can say it's been worth it because it has given me the strength
to overcome my own obstacles. 

Being visually and hearing impaired 
and the struggles with having Congenital Rubella Syndrome. 
Have helped me to know how to help Max. 
Living with disabilities has given me insight of how to understand what he needs.  

I was told I would never be able to have children and I have been blessed with five.
 I love each one of my children. 
They have helped me to grow. 

I want Max to have experiences that typical people have
 and Special Olympics, Gilbert High Swim Team and
 Evo"s (Rio swim team) have given him that opportunity. 
They might not be at the same level as what a typical person might have, 
but for Max the experiences have been amazing.  

I cried when I read this article about Max because 
what was written is so true about him. 
I hope he can continue to have experiences like he did going
 to USA Special Olympics Games 2018

They have in the paper that Max's father name is Frank and that is a misprint. His name is Trent. 

No comments:

Post a Comment